968 Forum 1992-1995

Selling my '94 Cab...

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 04:32 PM
G951
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling my '94 Cab...

I've been holding off on trying to make sense of not selling my 968 cab but something more important has come up. And with a bit of sorrow and some envy (if i were to see another 968 again), I must put the car up for sale.

Here are the details of the car:

1994 Porsche 968 Cabriolet

Exterior: Guards Red
Interior: Black

6 Speed Manual

77,000 miles

Option Codes/Option Description:

CO2 – Equipped with Catalytic Converter
XD4 – Porsche Crest Rim Caps
139 – Seat Heating Left
220 – Locking Differential
331 – AM/FM Cassette w/ 2 door Speakers
340 – Seat Heating Right
418 – Protective Side Moldings
437 – Comfort seat left – 8 way Power Adjustable
454 – Automatic Speed Control
490 - Hi-Fi Sound

The car is in absolute mint condition. There’s not a single crack in the seats, dash or anywhere else. The car had it’s maintenance performed at 68K miles which included all belts and rollers. New brake rotors, master cylinder replaced with fluid bled, new rotor, cap, spark plugs and air filter. Car has been maintained all throughout my two year ownership. Since this car has always been my third car, it was strictly driven on nice days. I've made frequent trips from New Jersey to Virginia and never had a glitch. Absolutely everything works in the car.

Currently, the car sits on 17” Fikse FM10s with 245F and 275R. These wheels are three piece modular wheels. They are very strong and very light. I would prefer to sell the wheels with the car. When I had originally purchased the car from someone in Dallas, they had put chrome wheels on the car. I immediately took those wheels off and put the Fikses on. A car this beautiful deserves better.

The car also has a Porsche Motorsport splitter. It is a genuine Porsche part imported from Europe. It adds a complete new look to the front of the vehicle.

The sound system was replaced with Focal Polykevlar speakers in the doors along with an Eclipse head unit. It was a personal decision and I have the old speakers as well as the old head unit in case you want to switch it back. The Focals are also driven by an Audison Amp.

Lastly, the little bumperettes were removed and replaced with the Euro turn signals.

I will need to include more photos so that will be done soon.
I would love it if the person who buys this car to be as appreciative as I have. it's the only thing i can ask and i will certainly sell to someone who will love it more than someone who offers more. it has worked out well with someone who purchased my '89 944 Turbo. He now takes it to Porsche Club Concours events and has won first place with it. This is what would make me happy. Sorry if this sounds like i have too much pride but for all the time I have spent on these cars, I certainly do have alot of pride and also find it hard to detach myself from them. Not true of new cars unfortunately. someday, i shall return to the 968. No car I've every owned has ever garnered so much attention from so many people. Notwithstanding, how much attention i give it from the countless times i just stare at it. Simply, it is one of the most beautiful cars porsche ever made.

If you would like to contact me: 201 390-3599
Email: nogaro@worldnet.att.net

Last edited by G951; 06-23-2005 at 01:32 PM.

Quick Reply: Selling my '94 Cab...