Very Nice Cab Tip FS

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2018, 05:17 PM
Spokayman
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by spark1
Very nice car. Congrats!
Thanks spark1, I saw the car advertised just before you first posted about it back in late November. As I was corresponding with the owner I was wondering if anyone else was looking at it seriously. His price was quite high and I could imagine many people would just read the ad and move on. The Tiptronic too appeals to a limited buyer pool and would cause many to keep looking.

The whole story is that this is a replacement for a Boxster (with PDK) that my wife primarily drives, and as a replacement for “her” car it needed to be a Tiptronic. She is very happy with it so far, we both love the look of the car and how it drives. I’ve had two early 944 coupes and a 944S2 cab and so I know how the transaxle cars drive and feel.
I’ve been getting used to the Tiptronic over the past couple of days, and as many have said it has plusses and minuses. I am glad I have a manual Cayman to drive as well.

Originally Posted by Eyeman
Congrats, that's a beauty. I just noticed Spark1 started this thread. He also started the thread that helped me find my car.
Thanks Eyeman.
Word of mouth is still the best way to share info isn’t it? Even electronic word of mouth.

Quick Reply: Very Nice Cab Tip FS