964 Turbo Forum 1989-1994

911 & Porsche World

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2003, 09:02 AM
69COU
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 911 & Porsche World

This months issue is great - features a 3.3 Turbo S that belonged to Nick Faldo. Also features another 964 Turbo owner and his DIY refurbishment of his 3 piece speedlines.

I recently had mine done by PWS who done a great job . Only thing is when you get them refurbed you lose the " Speedline for Porsche" on the outer rim.

Has anyone managed to get a transfer made up who has had theirs refurbished?

I ment to get this done before I sent mine off to PWS but forgot, so no longer have a template for a transfer to be copied from.
Old 09-03-2003, 05:17 PM
clubsport1
Burning Brakes

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Hi 69cou, could you tell me who PWS are please,,,,i may look to get my speedlines done at some point...I discussed this with Jasmine who seemed to think i wanted them 24k gold plated by the quote.They may or may not on a very unofficial basis be able to get some "Speedline for Porsche" stickers approx £15 each!
Old 09-18-2003, 08:52 AM
69COU
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PWS = Performance Wheels Supplies - Based up in Blackpool -

They take your wheels over to Germany for the refurb. Done an excellent Job on mine. Not cheap though but it was worth it. I took the opportunity of also getting new tyres on the refurbed wheels and got quite a good deal.

Give them a call details below and speak to Peter.

Quote I got was as follows

The cost for refurbing your OE Speedlines back to as new standard will be 1150.00 GBP for sliver spokes and 1250.00 GBP for the full polished wheel,

The refurb is a total re build of the wheels using new nuts bolts and gaskets.

Please give me a call for the full spec on the refurb as it would take hours to list it by hand.

Please call me on 01253 347984.
Best regards,
Peter Ormrod.
PWS.UK.

Cheers

Quick Reply: 911 & Porsche World