Notices
964 Turbo Forum 1989-1994

11000 mile turbo 3.6 for $130000

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 02:29 PM
allegretto
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, I got my eye on another one... a few more turns, ultra-clean, fantastic condition, unmolested

Zoom Zoom...
Old 03-12-2012, 09:12 PM
mike5876
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Sloan is a f.......ing idiot
Old 03-31-2012, 12:58 AM
Jae P
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, I'm not sure if I've ever posted here but I have benefited from the wealth of knowledge here. I own a Midnight Blue '96 Targa that I bought about 12 yrs ago with 1,800 miles. It's only got 10,400 now but I have a renewed passion for cars in general. I got bad advice from a local dealer and left the old tires on there too long. What a difference new tires make ! The old S02's had great tread but the side walls dried out and became like concret walls.

I noticed the Forest Green 993 TT at Sloan - looks great. Any thoughts on this car ?

Last edited by Jae P; 03-31-2012 at 12:31 PM. Reason: focus on question
Old 04-02-2012, 09:52 AM
allegretto
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jae P
Hi, I'm not sure if I've ever posted here but I have benefited from the wealth of knowledge here. I own a Midnight Blue '96 Targa that I bought about 12 yrs ago with 1,800 miles. It's only got 10,400 now but I have a renewed passion for cars in general. I got bad advice from a local dealer and left the old tires on there too long. What a difference new tires make ! The old S02's had great tread but the side walls dried out and became like concret walls.

I noticed the Forest Green 993 TT at Sloan - looks great. Any thoughts on this car ?
Yes, almost bought it but he wanted $95K out the door... about $5-7K too much. Beautiful combination. The interior looks almost orange in the pics, but it's more like the one pic from the side where you just barely see the seat. A pretty brown.

As stunning as it is in person, you'd better be ready to hold it cuz green cars just don't sell well unless you're looking at it.

I also made a firm offer of $115K on the black 3.6T but he would not bite. $125 was the floor. I had no beef on him till he turned down both offers and I went elsewhere. Then he started to stalk me, really. Calling me on all my phones and emailing. If it had been to come back with a better price I would understand. But all he wanted was the VIN of the car I bought instead, or so he said.

In truth I think he was trying to see if I was a real buyer and had bought something else, which I have. Finally I called him back and he tried to say he was just trying to help and would do a free carfax for me to "protect" me. What BS!

I told him when I take delivery I will send him a pic of the car, odometer and a current newspaper. But no VIN

Initially I thought guys were hard on him, but now I wonder about him. Ya do a deal or not, then just STFU is what I think.

Quick Reply: 11000 mile turbo 3.6 for $130000