Thought on a 6 speed gearbox for 964 turbo's

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by GTgears
As for the rest, you are entitled to your opinion. I never came in here posturing claiming that I am the one and only gearbox expert in the world and that everything I type must be taken as transmission law..
Its not what I meant, I do recon that your technical experience can/should be tenfold better than mine, that's why I am a customer of yours as well. I was just sharing my experience with the different setups on turbo cars as I have tried many, in case they help OP make a more informed decision before spending $$$. I hope I did not bring more confusion than clarity!

Old 08-02-2011, 03:48 PM
GTgears
Nordschleife Master

Received 123 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by Jean
Its not what I meant, I do recon that your technical experience can/should be tenfold better than mine, that's why I am a customer of yours as well. I was just sharing my experience with the different setups on turbo cars as I have tried many, in case they help OP make a more informed decision before spending $$$. I hope I did not bring more confusion than clarity!

Just being sure that you knew I don't look down on anyone just because I am a "professional". IMO, everyone's input is valuable.

Quick Reply: Thought on a 6 speed gearbox for 964 turbo's