Notices
964 Turbo Forum 1989-1994

Interesting colour combination....

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 12:56 PM
slownrusty
Rennlist Member

Received 337 Likes on 156 Posts

Call me "Slow" call me "Rusty"....I dig it. I love the Cobalt exterior and could live with the Strawberry \ Raspberry what ever its called interior..I lust after a 3.6 car too so that does not help much either.

Yasin
Old 05-26-2009, 10:43 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,123 Likes on 1,275 Posts

Originally Posted by speednme
I guess that *** would be me cause while not to everyone's liking...I dig the rarity..given the funds I would be all over this...
No way Rey,

2 cobalt blue 3.6's in this area ain't happening? LOL

What is wrong with the 3.2?

Owzer

As far as color blind goes. Until you have seen cobalt on a 3.6 you have no idea how perfect the color is for the car. Especially since cobalt is amixture of the best colors glasurit has on their palate mixed together and changes from dark blue to light purple. I have always been one that believes the interior and exteriors should compliment each other. Some people could care less how they look together and order what they like from the outside and choose something entirely different for the inside. This interior on the amethyst exterior is perfect together. As far as unique you have me there. I doubt 2 were built like this.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:45 AM
speednme
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts

[QUOTE=cobalt;6596650]No way Rey,

2 cobalt blue 3.6's in this area ain't happening? LOL

What is wrong with the 3.2?

QUOTE]

No need to worry Athony, I won't be buying it anytime soon. The 3.2 is great, it's just missing one thing....a turbo...

I will probably be putting it up for sale...it only has 28,000 miles. I will probably be Porscheless for a while, hopefully when my investment matures(which is why I sold my Turbo) I can get back in the turbo game. Man I miss the lag....
Old 05-28-2009, 11:08 AM
myfisch
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love the 3.6 Turbo and cobalt is really cool. The interior could go in stock and replaced with a black or carrara grey one. Perfect.

Tom

Quick Reply: Interesting colour combination....