Rennlist Member

Received 2,166 Likes on 1,299 Posts
Smile TSB 9401 Turbo S????

Just received my missing Technical Bulletin from Mark. Thank You

Interestingly Porsche lists the rear ducts on the turbo S cars as:

Air duct in left and right rear fender for engine cooling
And
rear inner fender liner modified one piece

Just thought this was interesting since we have talked about it before and it appears they do nothing other than look good.

Although it also states that Colors to order are NOT available on this model

Which we all know they made the 2 Pearl white falchbaus which were color to order.

One other thing that caught my eye was the change of a Signal horn instead of fanfare Whatever that means?
Old 03-04-2008, 06:18 AM
tjr
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cobalt

One other thing that caught my eye was the change of a Signal horn instead of fanfare Whatever that means?
IIRC they replaced the twin horns with a single one - now that's some weight saving
Old 03-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Flachbau
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by tjr
IIRC they replaced the twin horns with a single one - now that's some weight saving
Better yet they added the auxiliary oil cooler and accompanying oil lines (and all that extra oil) in order to accomodate the massive 25hp increase over stock ... huh??? I am pleased to report that my car's engine never gets hot ...

Also the two Package cars ordered in special color to match were not Pearl White Metallic but unfortunately I don't know what color they are as I have not found them as of yet.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:46 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,166 Likes on 1,299 Posts

Originally Posted by Flachbau
Better yet they added the auxiliary oil cooler and accompanying oil lines (and all that extra oil) in order to accomodate the massive 25hp increase over stock ... huh??? I am pleased to report that my car's engine never gets hot ...

Also the two Package cars ordered in special color to match were not Pearl White Metallic but unfortunately I don't know what color they are as I have not found them as of yet.
If one is cobalt I want it when you do find it.

Quick Reply: TSB 9401 Turbo S????