964 Turbo Forum 1989-1994

Flatnose S in October issue of total911 magazine

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Flachbau
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Flatnose S in October issue of total911 magazine

Here is excerpted text from an email I recieved from the owner of the car. I knew about this article ahead of time, but waited to post until the issue was out. The car is VIN# 470387 and is listed on my website.

'I am told that the article referred to below is in Issue 5 of Total 911 which is the October issue that was available in the UK from yesterday.

I have not yet seen this issue but my family in the UK have. If the draft wording I reviewed is what has gone to press, your web-site gets a very positive referral.

I am told that magazine is distributed in the US and Canada and if not can be ordered in hard or soft form from the mag's web-site which is at www.total911.com .

Thanks again for the initial contact which should bring more publicity to your site and to the Turbo S Flatnose in general.

Best Regards
Richard'
Old 09-17-2005, 01:04 PM
Flachbau
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Got mag. Nice photos. I edited the text for this piece but they didn't use my edited text so some of the content is not factual. OOPS! Nice to get press for this car though and it is the only model specific article (not combined with other cars) since the April 1994 article in Excellence (which also had a lot of factual errors).

Quick Reply: Flatnose S in October issue of total911 magazine