Opinions needed asap

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 01:27 PM
Sameer
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Opinions needed asap

Guys,
I just ordered a footrest from Ultimate Pdeals and Rob has been quite helpfull at their side.

However I'm having the word "Ruf" engraved on it.

I was wondering if I should add the words "911 Ruf BTR 3.4" at the bottom of the footrest.
Or
My name "Sameer Aswani" or should I just leave it with the "Ruf" word? Please advise.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:50 PM
SonnyV
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just the word "RUF" is good.

I thought you still wanted to sell your car. If so, don't put your name there. Just MHO.

If you want name, and other information, I would put it on a Porsche "tag", like the factory used in special cars. I have one one my car. The tag has a Porsche crest on it, it is either coper or brass, not sure. It was blank when I bought it, and had it engraved. It also has double sided tape to put it anywhere you want.

Regards,

Sonny
Old 07-13-2005, 02:02 PM
Sameer
Race Car

Sonny,
Can you please post a pic of your tag, it would help as I'm looking into making a plaque. Where did you paste it?
Old 07-13-2005, 02:15 PM
SonnyV
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sameer,

Here is the only picture I have right now at work. It is hard to see, but it is next to the radar power cord.

Regards,

Sonny
ps: Keep in mine that these plaques are very hard to come by.
Attached Images  
Old 07-13-2005, 06:32 PM
Miles965uk
Burning Brakes

Hijack thread.... i know its been said before but Sonny i love your mint interior. the Carbon fibre looks so good and more up to date.. the 993 turbo S has that kinda look too i think- yum.

Sorry Sameer! I guess Ruf dont do the pedal themselves? I guess if the pedal goes with you when you sell the car you could only have Porsche as i guess you wouldnt be sure what youll get next, but then Ruf is more approprate. Minimalistic is the whey to go on these babes IMHO, our speed yellow shouts out loud enough as it is.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:52 PM
Sameer
Race Car

Miles,I'm going for the Ruf and the plaque, I just love these specially custom made parts. Speed yellow and loud? Hmmm wait till they see the flames! Flame on baby!

Quick Reply: Opinions needed asap