964 Turbo Forum 1989-1994

BJ auctions Lot 367.1

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 09:45 PM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,092 Likes on 1,256 Posts
Default BJ auctions Lot 367.1

1994 Turbo S on Barrett Jackson auctions Florida event.

Only description is Black. Lot 367.1
Old 03-28-2005, 09:54 PM
DrJupeman
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Damn, and here I thought you were posting about an auction for "BJ's"...
Old 03-29-2005, 08:28 AM
clubrcr
Rennlist Member

Received 48 Likes on 29 Posts

I have been looking for one of these, I think this is a Black/Grey car. I would bid on this ca,t but the extra 8% buyer's premium or 10% absentee premium is high. I enjoy seeing the Barrett Jackson Auctions, but I wonder if these cars taht are being sold are really worth the premiums paid, or Craig Jackson is one of the world's best marketeers. I think it is more of the later.
Old 03-29-2005, 10:18 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,092 Likes on 1,256 Posts

Originally Posted by clubrcr
I have been looking for one of these, I think this is a Black/Grey car. I would bid on this ca,t but the extra 8% buyer's premium or 10% absentee premium is high. I enjoy seeing the Barrett Jackson Auctions, but I wonder if these cars taht are being sold are really worth the premiums paid, or Craig Jackson is one of the world's best marketeers. I think it is more of the later.
After the last auction someone walked away with a rather nice 73 RS for 90k + 8% Although the 8% hurts it still was not a bad buying price for a real low mileage RS. Didn't realize it was 10% call in. The auction is in Florida, If your in the market it would be worth the $350 registration fee. You may walk out a winner if all the muscle cars get the standard attention. Only 39 cars and not many to chose from.

Originally Posted by DrJupeman
Damn, and here I thought you were posting about an auction for "BJ's"...
OHHH I am telling Food Angle on you. Looking for BJ's on rennlist, Bad Boy

BTW any more seat time in tubbo. How is the HF working out? Any chance we may reschedule with Rick or is it a dead issue?
Old 03-29-2005, 01:01 PM
clubrcr
Rennlist Member

Received 48 Likes on 29 Posts

I agree, I checked on date the car is going on auction, it will be selling on Saturday, I have a 6hour endurance race on guess what day??? I guess timing is everything. It will be interesting to see how much it the market thinks its worth.
Old 03-30-2005, 12:19 AM
DrJupeman
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by cobalt
BTW any more seat time in tubbo. How is the HF working out? Any chance we may reschedule with Rick or is it a dead issue?
Not a lot more seat time. I'll give a full report in 1.5 weeks after Lime Rock and Pocono track events. My initial on-street perception is that lag actually has increased at low rpms... Once on boost she's one wicked googly to redline, though. Again, I'm holding judgement until I get back on the track.

As for Rick, I think we can still work it, we just need to coordinate schedules...

Quick Reply: BJ auctions Lot 367.1