Notices
964 Turbo Forum 1989-1994

OT Cayenne Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2004, 09:06 PM
racer
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sure hope you aren't going to sit in the C-T on, say, a Saturday morning revving the motor into your phone

Seriously.. enjoy that beast, but when a 914 catches you at LR, be sure to lift to let 'em bye
Old 08-27-2004, 08:20 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,067 Likes on 1,242 Posts

Originally Posted by racer
I sure hope you aren't going to sit in the C-T on, say, a Saturday morning revving the motor into your phone

Seriously.. enjoy that beast, but when a 914 catches you at LR, be sure to lift to let 'em bye

Not me. Well maybe once the sport exhaust goes in. To quiet. The only way it is going to LR is with a trailer attached.

DrJ, It really is a fun toy for being so big. I am sure David would love having another Porsche to sit in the back of. I have never seen my son fall asleep so quickly as he does in the back of this thing. I wish I had one when he was 2.

Now its not so bad when we have to go on a long distance trip and have to take the family wagon.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:49 PM
jsonnen
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cobalt sweet CT perhaps there is a Gemballa 700 hp kit in your future???? I recently saw one.....OMG.......700 ponies in a SUV, only a Porsche could be capable of those kinds of numbers!
Old 08-28-2004, 09:54 AM
DrJupeman
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by cobalt

Not me. Well maybe once the sport exhaust goes in. To quiet. The only way it is going to LR is with a trailer attached.

DrJ, It really is a fun toy for being so big. I am sure David would love having another Porsche to sit in the back of. I have never seen my son fall asleep so quickly as he does in the back of this thing. I wish I had one when he was 2.

Now its not so bad when we have to go on a long distance trip and have to take the family wagon.
Our "long family trips" are generally to Nova Scotia or to tracks. For both we take the school bus, our diesel (turbo!) Excursion... I've been trying to justify a Cayenne as the wife's dd for quite some time... Help me do this. Alternative would be a Passat or maybe Audi wagon...
Old 08-29-2004, 02:12 PM
38D
Nordschleife Master

Received 797 Likes on 404 Posts

Originally Posted by racer
...but when a 914 catches you at LR, be sure to lift to let 'em bye
I assume you mean a purple 914

Congrats on the 955tt...I love my S.
Old 09-01-2004, 12:23 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,067 Likes on 1,242 Posts

Originally Posted by DrJupeman
Our "long family trips" are generally to Nova Scotia or to tracks. For both we take the school bus, our diesel (turbo!) Excursion... I've been trying to justify a Cayenne as the wife's dd for quite some time... Help me do this. Alternative would be a Passat or maybe Audi wagon...
Wish I could help out. Only good at locating, convincing I must leave to you. Took quite a bit of and some to convince her there is a rational reason to buy one. Although when compared to everything else and narrowing it down between the CT and an A8 she was really impressed by the CT. Can say I drove 700 miles back and forth to LBI the past 2 weeks, great car under all conditions.

Quick Reply: OT Cayenne Turbo