Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 09:47 PM
labcars
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 78 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally posted by Les Quam
Cobalt,
Not really looking for another 97, but I thought of you when I saw the zenith 97 S.

Can you put me in touch with your flachbau owning NJ friend I would like to learn about his research? Is his name Mike Sapena? Does Mark have his information?

Last time I talked to Mark he said he was having some sort of computer trouble with the website.
Les, I'd be very interested in the zenith blue car. Can you PM me with details? Thanks in advance, Les
Old 04-16-2004, 09:48 PM
labcars
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 78 Likes on 22 Posts

Sorry for the double post.
Old 04-17-2004, 12:43 AM
Les Quam
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Labcar Les,
I would be happy to if I was certain where it was I saw the darn thing. The day I posted this for Cobalt I knew the site. But when he was not interested I didn't write it down. I think I saw it on the dupont registry website. I was going through their archives looking for a low mile black on black 97 S I had seen a few months ago and I think I came upon the Zenith car. I never did find my black car ad and I don't remember which month I saw the Zenith car. I actually went all the way back to 2001 looking for my ad. You are the third person to ask me where I saw the car. I am really sorry when it comes to computers I am the original caveman.

You know this is all Cobalts fault. If he had shown even the slightest interest I would know where that car is. But he said he could not afford it right now. Or his wife told him he couldn't afford it. But at this very minute he is on an ultra luxurious exspensive carribean vacation. the bum.
Old 04-19-2004, 12:02 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,121 Likes on 1,273 Posts

Originally posted by Les Quam

You know this is all Cobalts fault. If he had shown even the slightest interest I would know where that car is. But he said he could not afford it right now. Or his wife told him he couldn't afford it. But at this very minute he is on an ultra luxurious exspensive carribean vacation. the bum.
Les,

Your killing me.

Yeah, Took a steam boat over to the test track after eating dinner with Mickey. For the money I spent at Disney, I could have been sitting on the beautiful beaches of Princeville on the Island of Kaui having people waiting on me hand and foot, or could have had a blast out by you in Vegas. Instead I carried my 40 pound son on my shoulders for 6 days trying to find the nearest Fast Pass. I really need a vacation now.

Actually there are two reasons why I can't have any more toys. The first is the new wing on the old house, the second costs much more then a CGT but is worth so much more. He was even worth having dinner at Chef Mickeys house of cardboard and sitting on ridiculously long lines for 10 hours a day.

The Prince must be recognize. How do you argue with his Royal Highness
Attached Images  
Old 04-19-2004, 12:17 AM
Les Quam
Pro

Cobalt,
Can't argue with that little guy...... It is after all a small world.
I feel your pain, every year I have to take my 9 and 8 year olds to disneyland in Calif. the week school lets out. And calif. disney is way smaller than Florida. It's a living hell. You can buy a fast pass in the morning and it's not good until late afternoon. At Calif. Disney you can only buy one fast pass at a time. Brutal just brutal.
Old 04-27-2004, 03:56 PM
PJXJ
Instructor

Listen to yourselves! Your supposed to enjoy taking your kids to places like that. I could see it being a long day... but your supposed to feel good about making your kids happy! I guess your *impressive* car collections make you happy. I'm sorry if it seems rude and off topic, but this just caught my eye.
Old 04-27-2004, 04:32 PM
Les Quam
Pro

PJXJ,
First of all most of the posts regarding the kids were intended to be humorous.
Second neither I nor my kids are happy walking in a packed amusement park where it is so crowded it's hard to even beath. My kids are also not happy waiting for 7 hours to get on a ride. it's a tough day for everyone during certain parts of the year.

And finally my "impressive" car collection as you describe it makes me quite happy, thank you very much. I look at them as my reward for working my butt off every day.

Oh and thanks for the lecture on family values very inspirational.
Old 04-27-2004, 04:34 PM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,121 Likes on 1,273 Posts

Ditto
Old 04-28-2004, 12:49 PM
PJXJ
Instructor

You're right, I shouldn't be telling anyone how to be a good parent... it just caught my eye...
------------------------------------------
"1/2 of what someone jokes about is usually what they believe."

Quick Reply: 94 Flatnose w/X88 $105K???