Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lenz system and car almost fixed

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2003 | 06:40 PM
Doug H
Nordschleife Master

Default Lenz system and car almost fixed

I said I would post the costs of the Lenz system. I have been quoted on the 312 hp version. It is $ 5,000.00. Only catch, is I have to take my car to Nebraska or somewhere a lamda exists. I am not sure what this is and etc., but apparently it is expnesive and/or there is not one close by. Just with the add ons, I would get 290 or so, but to tweak the last few, they say it needs to be tweaked on their system after everything is installed. Looks like I will give it a try.

Top end rebuild is just about complete and the head work looks incredible. My shop tweaks the valve seats and valves which I have heard from reliable sources makes a difference in accelleration. A local well known wrench and club racer, Pat Williams, even has Leo doing his heads for his track car right now.

Going back to the Ruf chip, will have cat-bypass, no secondary, MAF, new headwork, valves, a few new parts here and there and a few new tweaks by my shop all done during this rebuild. Hope to get a chance to dyno real soon and will dyno before I go with the Lenz system.
Old 11-23-2003 | 01:51 PM
Arjan B.
Drifting

I hope you will have fun with it!
Old 11-24-2003 | 04:10 AM
Christer
Race Car

Doug

Please remember to have a dyno done before and after the conversion to make sure you get what you pay for!
Old 11-24-2003 | 10:08 PM
Doug H
Nordschleife Master

Will do. This is going to be fun. We will play around a little with different exhaust and chips and etc.

Quick Reply: Lenz system and car almost fixed