Great Event in Singapore this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2003, 11:31 AM
Cupcar#12
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Event in Singapore this weekend

I just want to say thanks to everyone in Singapore for the great time on the 2003 Porsche Charity Rally and esp. To PZULL for having me along as his "Navigator" for the event this weekend -
I had a great time and PZULL's Hospitality is Awsome - thanks for making me feel welcome in Singapore!!!!
Also Thanks to everyone else in the Porsche club Singapore - they are a really friendly group.
Also PZull knows his stuff when it comes to exhaust tuning and maybe he can share his secrets some day His C4 sounds awsome!!! To me it sounds like an early 911!! Which is incredible. Esp in the tunnels - Maybe next time we will pay attention to the rally and not have so much fun!

thanks again - look for an article from me soon on this event - i'll post it to Rennlist as well as submit it to the local and PCA mags.

Fun times, good people, and porsches (3 964's!)
Rob
Old 10-28-2003, 12:26 PM
Cupcar#12
Addict
Rennlist Member

just bumping this up -
BTW i am not from Singapore and was made to feel relly welcome - they put on a great event....Too bad we did not win the Herman Mueller
maybe next time......Sigh
Old 10-29-2003, 08:11 AM
pzull
Burning Brakes

Hi Rob,
Glad u had fun!

love to see some of them pics you shot during the event. It's too bad you couldn't fly in a day earlier, otherwise you could've been in Sepang.

Yeah too bad they didn't tell us about the prizes to be won - I did think it was gonna be some model car or something.

Everyone seems puzzled by the behaviour of my ABS during the slalom. Mechanic says its difficult to turn off ABS so I guess I've got to be extra careful till I figure out what's wrong

See you real soon. I should be in Vancouver end of 2004, will look you up, just a short walk down south.

Quick Reply: Great Event in Singapore this weekend