Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JW Speaker Revolution 2 LED assemblies

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2016, 10:16 PM
xcoldricex
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you have to bend back or cut the mounting tabs. i think only the lower outer ones need to be really bent back or cut, i cannot recall. after that the H4 install is still a hassle, as is with any H4 install (plenty of threads on this stupid mounting system). it's worth the effort though.
Old 01-03-2016, 10:50 PM
Porschenut_Lee
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by xcoldricex
you have to bend back or cut the mounting tabs. i think only the lower outer ones need to be really bent back or cut, i cannot recall. after that the H4 install is still a hassle, as is with any H4 install (plenty of threads on this stupid mounting system). it's worth the effort though.
Yes, first thing I did was bend all 4 mounting tabs back 90 degrees so they are flat.

I can't get the rings on. I even removed the seals to see if I could get the rings snapped on without the extra pressure of the seals. Still a no go.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:20 AM
Hatzenbach
Rennlist Member

Received 458 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by Porschenut_Lee
Yes, first thing I did was bend all 4 mounting tabs back 90 degrees so they are flat.

I can't get the rings on. I even removed the seals to see if I could get the rings snapped on without the extra pressure of the seals. Still a no go.
Same problem here. How did you get them on?

Quick Reply: JW Speaker Revolution 2 LED assemblies