Sponsored by:

New York, New Jersey, Connecticut 964 Owners : Meets

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2015, 11:19 PM
Derek911
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Derek911
The next Bergen County Cars and Caffe is Sunday July 19th 9:30 am - 12pm. Location is yet to be determined but let's put this on the schedule for those who can make it. Coordinate meet up points with people in your area and we can all meet up there.
http://carsandcaffe.blogspot.com/p/2...-schedule.html
Old 06-29-2015, 08:49 AM
bklyn964
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, I know that black 964! This sounds great.
Old 06-29-2015, 12:08 PM
964EST1994
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bklyn964
Hey, I know that black 964! This sounds great.
Nice shot, challenge accepted!:

Old 06-29-2015, 03:04 PM
GBX
Rennlist Member

Received 269 Likes on 125 Posts

Anyone thinking about doing the Metro NY PCA LI Rally to Osprey's Dominion Vineyard?

https://www.metronypcapay.com/rally/

On the fence, but if we get a few 964's, I'd be down!
Old 06-29-2015, 03:42 PM
Derek911
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GBX
Anyone thinking about doing the Metro NY PCA LI Rally to Osprey's Dominion Vineyard?

I'm also down for this Long Island run if we get a few people.
Old 06-29-2015, 03:44 PM
Derek911
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GBX

This run is open to PCA members and non members. Get off the pot people.. Let's get a 964 group.
Old 06-29-2015, 04:46 PM
hockenheimr
Burning Brakes

If you guys do a track day, then I'd be interested.

I'm in the Rhode Island/Boston area often, although I'd bring my 997 since the 964 is still in pieces.

Let me know....
Old 06-29-2015, 05:11 PM
BLACK-BETTY
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Goughary
Well before graphics we need to get out and drive, have fun, and take some pics.
Indeed fellas!

Just send me bright hi res pics, a brief article about the day and we'll publish it on the website: www.world964owners.com

Once done, I'll send over a logo pack and a full brief of all the kinds of free benefits that come with being part of the W9O network.

Here's my email info(@)ferdinandspeed.com
Old 06-29-2015, 05:34 PM
Derek911
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by BLACK-BETTY
Indeed fellas!

Just send me bright hi res pics, a brief article about the day and we'll publish it on the website: www.world964owners.com

Once done, I'll send over a logo pack and a full brief of all the kinds of free benefits that come with being part of the W9O network.

Here's my email info(@)ferdinandspeed.com
You are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you.
Now the hard part... Get everyone together. Lol
Old 07-03-2015, 12:57 AM
Mr.Alex
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks to be a great bunch so far. I have a friend who is a graphic designer, perhaps I can ask him to see if he can make an interesting NE90 sticker. There is also a great vinyl guy I have used for custom orders for relatively low price in LI.

Theoretically speaking I should have the car back on the ground tomorrow. So lets talk dates for a little early morning run and late breakfast. Usually when I'm on my own I drive around my route for around an hour and a half-ish. There are slightly longer routes we can take, but I haven't done them myself yet and don't know the condition of the roads. Sooo, I was thinking perhaps the first time we see how we do this run and get acquainted afterwards.

So lets decide on when we can get the most people;

July 11th Sat
July 12th Sun

July 18th Sat
July 19th Sun

Then Saturday on the 25th is an IMSA Tudor race at Lime Rock Park.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:57 AM
FlyinTomato
Banned

NE90 sounds lame to me Alex
Old 07-03-2015, 10:12 AM
Goughary
Race Car

Received 431 Likes on 279 Posts
Default New York, New Jersey, Connecticut 964 Owners : Meets

So far the first scheduled meet is Bergan coffee and cars on July 19. I think we are 5 already slated to go that morning...although I have no details or address...

Derek? Deets pls?

I think the Glen Thais weekend is going to be raining, so that sucks, but no one seemed interested in making the trek July 4 weekend...

Next weekend john and I are on jack stands in the garage. I'll be cracking my rear caliper bolts, or breaking my rear calipers, whichever comes first. All are welcome to stop over in Fairfield CT...rebuild ebrakes on two C4's hopefully...
Old 07-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Derek911
Rennlist Member

The location for the Bergen County Cars and Caffè on July 19th has yet to be determined. We are piggy backing off the organizers of this event, so they haven't posted the info yet. The most practical meeting point will most likely be somewhere along the Palisades Parkway, which is convenient for people coming from NY and CT.
Old 07-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Mr.Alex
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FlyinTomato
NE90 sounds lame to me Alex
Well if you come up with something better
I initially thought something like Metro90 ~ metropolitan. But Its a toughy to incorporate the tristate region into a small phrase. But its beneficial to do so, that way its a bigger group and easier to see meets and whos out and about, etc.

Originally Posted by Goughary
So far the first scheduled meet is Bergan coffee and cars on July 19. I think we are 5 already slated to go that morning...although I have no details or address...

Derek? Deets pls?

I think the Glen Thais weekend is going to be raining, so that sucks, but no one seemed interested in making the trek July 4 weekend...

Next weekend john and I are on jack stands in the garage. I'll be cracking my rear caliper bolts, or breaking my rear calipers, whichever comes first. All are welcome to stop over in Fairfield CT...rebuild ebrakes on two C4's hopefully...
Originally Posted by Derek911
The location for the Bergen County Cars and Caffè on July 19th has yet to be determined. We are piggy backing off the organizers of this event, so they haven't posted the info yet. The most practical meeting point will most likely be somewhere along the Palisades Parkway, which is convenient for people coming from NY and CT.

Bergen C&C is nice, but as far as I know (perhaps the locals can correct me), the best ones are the ones held at dealerships or other events. The regular C&C is not an overwhelming turnout like Caffeine and Carbs. I have no issue attending, but my point is that if we all make the drive to the destination it should be worth it. Especially for the guys coming from deeper in Long Island and up in CT.
Old 07-03-2015, 10:15 PM
FlyinTomato
Banned

Originally Posted by Mr.Alex
Well if you come up with something better
I initially thought something like Metro90 ~ metropolitan. But Its a toughy to incorporate the tristate region into a small phrase. But its beneficial to do so, that way its a bigger group and easier to see meets and whos out and about, etc.
I merely dont quite like the "90" thing.

Quick Reply: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut 964 Owners : Meets