Sponsored by:

KWV3 Fitment for 1990 964

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2015, 03:52 PM
AutoTalent
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tmistry
Thanks Jason for setting this up. Mine are actually shipping to me now, since the older style kit was in stock in CA. I should have them soon.

I don't track my car, but since I don't want to do another suspension any time soon, I though a fully adjustable set up made sense. Will post when I get the FedEx/.
Old 06-30-2015, 10:52 AM
GBX
Rennlist Member

Received 269 Likes on 125 Posts

Pricing expires today. glad you got in on it Tim! Send some unboxing pics when you receive them. I plan to do the same!
Old 06-30-2015, 11:41 AM
Tmistry
Rennlist Member

Received 127 Likes on 62 Posts
Default KWV3 Fitment for 1990 964

Originally Posted by GBX
Pricing expires today. glad you got in on it Tim! Send some unboxing pics when you receive them. I plan to do the same!
Will do. I think they'll arrive soon.

Not sure on what else to refresh on the install. Bushings/ links etc. I'd really like to do the work myself, to connect more with the car, but I fear if I do, I'll wait until late fall to get around to it. Might have to have it done.

Has anyone that's purchased planned to install themselves? Any other refreshing planned? I'd like to know what other guys are doing/ did with a coilover install.
Old 06-30-2015, 01:50 PM
GBX
Rennlist Member

Received 269 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by Tmistry
Will do. I think they'll arrive soon.

Not sure on what else to refresh on the install. Bushings/ links etc. I'd really like to do the work myself, to connect more with the car, but I fear if I do, I'll wait until late fall to get around to it. Might have to have it done.

Has anyone that's purchased planned to install themselves? Any other refreshing planned? I'd like to know what other guys are doing/ did with a coilover install.
Would love to do it myself but don't have the tool, time and very little knowhow, although I feel I could probably figure it out. A lift would make it sooo much easier!

As far as bushings are concerned, my car has around 63k on it and my bushings seem to be fine.

I would like to upgrade to elephant front control arm bushings and rothsport steering rack bushings, but decided to hold off until there is more of a need.

Depending on your mileage, those would be the 2 areas I'd focus on.

Quick Reply: KWV3 Fitment for 1990 964