Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EVO HighFlow FRESH Air Intake System - anyone got one?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2015, 11:02 PM
hepkat63
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

looks great - good job.
Old 01-17-2015, 11:16 PM
hepkat63
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok, just managed to get mine done today. First, this is how it was before i started:

I made this bracket (thanks JPAR for the idea) from an old bit of flexible metal I found. I have put it next to the ruler so you can see the dimensions. Wasn't too difficult to make up and as it was flexible steel, it was a little forgiving

And here it is on the ATM. Note that the adaptor I purchased the holes didn't quite line up, so had to jig them around a little. They provide a horrible plastic gasket with the adaptor, so I did not use that - I just reused the original paper one.

I also mounted the air cylinder a little different to JPAR, as the piece of metal i was using wasn't that wide, I could not drill a hole big enough for the top part to clip through, nor did I want to screw into it. So, I dremelled off the end of it, so it was flat, then pushed and glued a brass nut in the hole, then screwed it from the outside.

And here is the finished product with K&N filter.

Old 01-11-2017, 01:06 AM
Busta Rib
Rennlist Member

Received 1,014 Likes on 380 Posts

For documentation purposes, here are some photos of the EVOMS Intake system with their L bracket/vacuum tank installed.

Old 10-04-2023, 10:48 AM
Peteinjp
Rennlist Member

Received 181 Likes on 141 Posts

Ii need one of these Evo elbow intakes to make more space to mount remote canisters in the engine compartment. . Anyone have one laying around??

Pete

Quick Reply: EVO HighFlow FRESH Air Intake System - anyone got one?