Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Introducing the HRE Classic Series

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2014, 01:57 PM
Cheeksyboy
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I run HRE 549's very happy with them......no problems with the split rims till I messed with them (no comments BB or Boxsey!).....lighter than my original cups by over 1kg each wheel like for like. That's them in the pic to the left.

Almost forgot to say, got them via Wheel Enhancement....knowledgable and helpful are understatements. No affiliation.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:22 PM
HRE Wheels
Former Vendor

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Cheeksyboy
I run HRE 549's very happy with them......no problems with the split rims till I messed with them (no comments BB or Boxsey!).....lighter than my original cups by over 1kg each wheel like for like. That's them in the pic to the left.

Almost forgot to say, got them via Wheel Enhancement....knowledgable and helpful are understatements. No affiliation.
Gorgeous.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:45 PM
WheelEnhancement
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cheeksyboy

Thank you Cheeksyboy. I'm glad we could help you. The 549's still look great on your vehicle.

Quick Reply: Introducing the HRE Classic Series