FS: RSA rear deck carpet

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 05:48 PM
joey bagadonuts
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: RSA rear deck carpet

I'm a paying member and could've posted in the classifieds. But it's a somewhat unique item and I thought someone here might be interested ... someone doing a lightweight project, for example.

This is the rear deck carpet removed from an RS America. P/N 964.555.075.01. This item fits on the rear deck, or shelf, where most 911s have a padded panel with audio speakers. The RSA's did not have rear speakers, only the optional door speakers, and shipped with this carpet piece instead.

I bought this item a few years back to "clean up" the look of my interior. I removed the audio system from my race car, so the rear deck has the speaker grills with nothing underneath. While a great solution, I didn't quite think it through--installation would've been a lot easier BEFORE the roll cage--so it's time to move it on.

It's in used but VERY nice condition--no tears, holes or stains--with finished edges. It has a smooth, plush feel consistent with the rest of the car's interior carpeting. It is not coarse and heavy like the front compartment carpet. The pics are recent and were taken on 10/3/13 and, yes, I gave it a thorough cleaning prior to packing.

Looking for $150 with free shipping. Will only accept payment via PayPal and ship to Contiguous US street addresses (apologies to our RoW brethren).

Joe
jfmartinez7@comcast.net

Last edited by joey bagadonuts; 10-04-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Quick Reply: FS: RSA rear deck carpet