Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Front right blower motor- Part number

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 01:26 PM
Romanoaf
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Peter, that answers my question..
Doubled, that's my first course of action, my fan is already apart have bearings ready to go in. Although I found that you don't have to cut the collar, if you remove the holder first you can pull the collar off by gripping the bearing with a puller. Gotta love a $1.50 fix.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:17 PM
fuch
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks great info guys.
Old 12-10-2022, 10:27 AM
Alexd912
Racer

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Hey,

Just resarected this post and hope someone is reading it.

So stupid question and that is: are the actaul motors themselves different from the right to the left?
I just need the right one and I have found an equivilent to 0130063023 to this motor, at least according to the site it is and dimenstions look correct.

Br

Alex
Old 12-11-2022, 08:59 AM
Metal Guru
Rennlist Member

Received 429 Likes on 309 Posts

Currently in the aftermarket the choices are fans from URO and Dansk. I have no idea if both units are manufactured by the same company and marketed under different brands or not. I have heard from the BMW people in town that the URO fans have the life span of a hummingbird though.
I bought two Dansk fans for my A/C refurbishment two years ago. I've not had any issues with them but my car is an occasional driver.
FYI, there left and right hand fans because they run in opposite directions.
Old 12-11-2022, 11:28 AM
Alexd912
Racer

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Metal Guru
Currently in the aftermarket the choices are fans from URO and Dansk. I have no idea if both units are manufactured by the same company and marketed under different brands or not. I have heard from the BMW people in town that the URO fans have the life span of a hummingbird though.
I bought two Dansk fans for my A/C refurbishment two years ago. I've not had any issues with them but my car is an occasional driver.
FYI, there left and right hand fans because they run in opposite directions.
Hey,Thanks for the comments from an old post.

I have to check out the Merc links. I have just ordered a Bosch motor for the right as sitting in the car (passenger side) from https://www.yourex.se/Article?Artnr=95-365-3023.

It should be the replacement for the original part, but as you know the Left original Bosch you can't find anymore, well at least I haven’t.

Part was 120 Eur which included delivery to Finland.

So I managed to split the original assy apart to get the splined part, fan and back part of with no damage (Except using a chisel to get the end cap off) and I was thinking of a project to make the bearing mod to try it out, but was going to try and make a 3D replacement part instead. Have to see how bored I am over winter

The Driver side is not making any sound, yet, but I could not get the AC pipes away without thinking I was going to break something.

So far I have seen many pictures of them moved, but I am just to worried and its not broken yet.

Cheers again and thanks again and I will check the links out.

Alex

Quick Reply: Front right blower motor- Part number