Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

KUEHL Evaporator Questions

Old 07-30-2012, 12:16 AM
Doubled33
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KUEHL Evaporator Questions

I am need of a new evaporator due to leaks. Does anyone have any experience with the KUEHL serpentine evaporator? Does it fit properly? I would be interested to hear if it is worth the extra $$$$. Also If i decide to not go with this KUEHL is there any brand to stay away from?

Thanks
Old 07-30-2012, 12:29 PM
GeorgeK
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Put mine in a few weeks ago. it is ever so slightly thicker than the original, but it fits without issue and you can close the ventilation box wthout forcing anything.
I can not relate to before since my AC was inop when I got the car, but my mechanic is mildly blown away by the efficiency of the AC now.
That and the fact that thre are much fewer potential weak points in the Kuehl AC made it a no-brainer for me. Trust me you only want to go in there once. Think about the 2 blowers while you're in there.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:20 PM
stevepaa
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GeorgeK
Put mine in a few weeks ago. it is ever so slightly thicker than the original, but it fits without issue and you can close the ventilation box wthout forcing anything.
That and the fact that thre are much fewer potential weak points in the Kuehl AC made it a no-brainer for me. Trust me you only want to go in there once. Think about the 2 blowers while you're in there.
+1 did mine about 2 years ago. still going strong.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: KUEHL Evaporator Questions