Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 11:28 AM
GMP Performance
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 18" RH 3.6 964 Speedline-Look 3-Piece Wheel

The RH 3.6 wheel mimics the classic style of the Speedline wheel made famous by the early 90's Porsche 3.6 liter 964/5 chassis. This wheel has the period correct styling for the air-cooled Porsche models and makes the perfect addition for every Porsche enthusiast.

We have a new shipment of these classic wheels with aluminum outer lips arriving at the end of August. These sought after wheels typically take some time to build and arrive from Germany but we will have a limited number of sets on the shelf.

The RH 3.6 wheel is a German-Made, TUV Approved, three-piece modular wheel with a cast center and spun aluminum inner and outer barrels. The center is painted in a silver metallic paint and clear-coated for a durable shine. The inner barrel is silver anodized while the outer lip is high-polished and then clear coated to protect the shine for a maintenance free finish.

The wheels accept factory mounting hardware and center caps so you can install them with your original lugnuts as well as your favorite factory center cap. The wheels are shipped with an RH logo center cap and specific, multi-piece, metal valvestem. The wheel also features a hub-centric 71.6mm centerbore to ensure a bolt-on smooth ride without the need of any additional hub-centering rings.

We have been importing the RH version of the 3.6 wheel for a number of years and our experience with the RH brand has allowed us to optimize the our fitments for a tailored look that maximizes the open area of a fender-well pushing the wheels to the edge of the fender without causing rubbing or the need to roll the fenders on a vehicle at stock ride height running our recommended tire sizes. We accomplish the fitments without the need of any spacers by combining the right inner and outer rim halves for each specific application ranging from the 930, 964, 965, 993 and 993TT.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:16 PM
hawk911
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish I had the $$
Old 07-23-2012, 09:55 PM
LastMezger
Rennlist Member

Received 119 Likes on 90 Posts

I can vouch for these guys. I ordered RH Speedlines with PS2 mounted and balanced for my 964 a few years ago. Best balanced wheel/tires I've ever had...
Old 07-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Paulie964
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice wheels ... 38hundo ... wish i had money to blow!

Quick Reply: 18" RH 3.6 964 Speedline-Look 3-Piece Wheel