Sponsored by:

Steering Wheel

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 06:01 PM
frankvan
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Steering Wheel

So after having not driven the C4 for a month or so I step in and drive it. Still fun, but after driving the Audi the old steering wheel seems so thin and large in diameter.
I notice on fleabay these Luisi wheels that come with hub adapter and horn button for less than just the wheel from pretty much anywhere else (and then they want another $$ for the adapter and $ for the horn button!).
Has anyone installed a Luisi wheel using their adapter and horn button? I've heard on other forums that the quality of the wheel is quite good, but concerned about the fitment in our cars.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:02 PM
frankvan
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

FWIW, it's a non-airbag 89 with the "classic" 911 wheel.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:07 PM
napaul
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey frank i have installed the luisi wheel on my 964 and love it.It was an easy swap and feels comfortable to me when driving.Although i don't know any different but last summer i had mark shaw drive my car so that he could give me some feed back and impressions of it as it was my first porsche and he mentioned same thing good wheel for price but he noticed the smaller diameter it does partially block view of full speedo. I can email you some pics of it installed or let you drive my car to test it first and see if you like the feel

Quick Reply: Steering Wheel