Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 03:23 PM
TNR911
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RSA Fair Price?

Hello,

I am selling my RSA. Price $41.5k.

The car is original with the following exceptions: Fabspeed single outlet exhaust (I have the original exhaust with all parts and would be included in the sale) and an aftermarket radio with 6 CD changer which is installed in the driver's side storage compartment. The car has 26,500 miles and is in excellent condition. No LSD. Below you will find a link to photos and a link to a youtube video of the PPI I had done with I purchased the car earlier this year. Please note that I do have the manual. I'm looking to sell it to help with unexpected long term care obligations.

http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff457/TNR911/

/PORSCHEMINITECH#p/u/18/VbJXzqJuLNc

Last edited by TNR911; 11-11-2011 at 05:08 PM. Reason: changed from seeking price advice to for sale
Old 11-11-2011, 03:42 PM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Received 511 Likes on 188 Posts

Sorry to hear about your predicament. Generally speaking, this time of year is bad to be selling a narrow focus sports car. A large chunk of potential buyers are in areas that will soon get snow cover and aren't actively looking. Can you wait until March to list it?

Now for the price... That's really hard to tell since every buyer is looking for a different thing. I personally wouldn't want an RSA unless it has no sunroof. The stereo doesn't interest me. I would want a car with LSD, although you could always drop one in. But for someone else your car might be the perfect example.

The other thing is the mileage. It has too many to be a collector's car so it won't be in the higher end of the market. But at the same time too few for those who are looking for a driver.

Depending on how fast you'd want to sell it you can start in the low 40s and see how it goes. But if you need the money NOW, you'd probably have an easier time getting rid of it if you listed it in the mid 30s.

Hope this helps...
Old 11-11-2011, 04:30 PM
Laker
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

If you list a 26k mile RSA for $40k, it will be gone in a week.

Sorry to hear of the circumstances.

Quick Reply: RSA Fair Price?