Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

93 RSA Latest News on Enhancements...

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 12:37 PM
philchil
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 RSA Latest News on Enhancements...

Added Pic to my Avatar...need a new one with better backdrop....and my other german cars....

Professionally steam cleaned interior a week ago....turned out good...

Wong Chip (91 octane) installed on Thursday...have driven 50 miles...initial impressions: subtle change noticed...engine runs smoother, acceleration feels more refined...exhaust noise--slightly softer sound (I have a primary pass...stock cat and secondary)...

Overall pleased with the Chip...I'm interested if the chip will improve MPG as noted by other rennlisters. I've been getting around 19 mpg city, moderately spirited driving...

Future work:

Bought a Grigots buffer and lots of product...working on getting to concourse paint...may need to have it professional done first...estimate is $600...going to try first...

Waiting for the Rear Tail-lights to arrive...hopefully this week...part of the group buy...my lights are faded and retain moisture (especially with all the washing I do to this car.

Would like to post a permanent note on the RSA at the end of my posts like I see on a lot of avatars and within the post. Can someone help point me in the right direction, or give me instructions?

Here's what I'll say so far...

93 RSA, Grand Prix White. Stock with PSS10, Cup (primary by-pass), Wong 91 Octane Chip...Personal Rating of Car...8.7 out of 10...My intent: Make it a Concourse Driver!

Other Cars:
2010 M-Benz C350, (Wife's Car) -- White/Black-Grey Interior...OEM Adjustable Suspense/paddle shifter, AMG Wheels...

2006 BMW 330i (my DD) -- Artic/Black Interior...Purchased new....80K miles and nice...
Old 06-12-2011, 02:16 PM
parsonii
Racer

post pics .. we want to see. the avatar is on the left and signature is on the bottom. go to you cp and just type the stuff you want to to add to your signature. tell us a little history about your car. when did you buy it? how many miles, etc?
Old 06-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Andy Roe
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by parsonii
post pics .. we want to see. the avatar is on the left and signature is on the bottom. go to you cp and just type the stuff you want to to add to your signature. tell us a little history about your car. when did you buy it? how many miles, etc?

You need to be a paid Rennlist member to be able to add a signature to your posts.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:23 PM
philchil
Instructor

Thx parsons...last week I posted my one post ..."93 RSA introduction"...very detailed...I've done a lot to the RSA since March when I picked it up in LA...got before and after pics that 2nd post.
Bottom line...2 owner, 55k miles....I'll be posting more pics when hit hit the painted with my new buffer...

Thx Andy...was planning to joining the paid rolls...

Quick Reply: 93 RSA Latest News on Enhancements...