Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Project "Amazon" Restoration-Lightweight C4- 2Pack paint soon;-)

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2016, 10:25 AM
Rabs
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by davidwilson11
ill answer this one, mines going really well. the car has settled out the car is driving really flat, I upgraded the sway bars at the same time. the car drives nice and soft if I want it too and also rock hard if I need it to be. I set it up on the middle setting. drives really good. gives my M3 a run for its money.
David what sway bars did you go with? I've purchased the silvers via Norm yet to fit them.
Old 04-17-2019, 02:39 PM
Nski
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nski
Hello guys, I thought i'd might share a new project I am taking on this winter of 2010. The 2nd Porsche 964 I have owned bought mid summer. Shes a standard 1992 manual C4 in Amazon green with a grey interior.

The car had been a daily user in the past and was sold recently due to lack of use and a new family life. The car had stood still in a barn at the family house in the country, whilst the owners life was pre-occupied in the city with his family and work, this had forced him to sell.

Anyway, the car was advertised dirty and was sold dirty i can remember, just showed how surprising the lack of interest she had, when photographed in such state. It was as though this single man, had dropped everything at his parents home in the country in this case the car in the barn, and suddenly dissapeared to the city for a new life with a new family. I could even remember seeing pictures on the advertisement of how grotty she was and telephoning him whilst getting distracted by babies in the background, anyway........

Heres some pics of her when I bought her back home.

The good thing was she had a full serviced history and a well maintained throughout its life so far. Once a local car to me.........
gosh it’s been a long time since I built this car!!
Old 04-17-2019, 06:45 PM
ZG862
Racer

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Indeed. Given that 964's just get better looking with age, how's it looking today?

Quick Reply: Project "Amazon" Restoration-Lightweight C4- 2Pack paint soon;-)