Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What service would you give a car with spotty service history?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 10:15 AM
Doug&Julie
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Too late on that..
Old 07-29-2010, 12:42 PM
911Jetta
Rennlist Member

Received 485 Likes on 278 Posts

Wow, you gotten some great advice here...pages and pages of it actually.

You've bought the car and it's on it's way...so unless the group has missed something (no more worries about PPI issues and shop charges), I'd like to change the subject and just say, "WELCOME to our 964 family!"

In the past I've seen a bunch of your Longhood posts over at Pelican...I've always enjoyed your forum contributions there, so I was super happy to see that you will now be driving a 964. Looking forward to reading about your 964 adventures!

Best,
Udo
Old 07-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Doug&Julie
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 911Jetta
You've bought the car and it's on it's way...so unless the group has missed something (no more worries about PPI issues and shop charges), I'd like to change the subject and just say, "WELCOME to our 964 family!"

In the past I've seen a bunch of your Longhood posts over at Pelican...I've always enjoyed your forum contributions there, so I was super happy to see that you will now be driving a 964. Looking forward to reading about your 964 adventures!

Best,
Udo
Hey thanks! And thank you for the kind words re: longhood living and Pelican. Part of the appeal to this car was it's a whole new adventure...a new car to learn about. Looks like I'm learning the hard way!

Once I get the car and have had some time behind the wheel, I'll post an "intruduction" thread to say hey to everybody. I'll do the same on Pelican, but I have a feeling I'll be spending more time over here with this car. Just seems to be more traffic and thus more info (or at least more opinions ).

Of course I can't say this enough...thank you all for your help and support so far. I used to check in to the 964 community every once in a while before I bought mie and it seems like a fun group. I'm sure I'll enjoy chatting with all of you down the road.

Quick Reply: What service would you give a car with spotty service history?