Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kelly's Kids ~ Project Rennwish (deep_uv)

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 03:19 PM
RJT
Lifetime Member

Received 312 Likes on 138 Posts
Default Kelly's Kids ~ Project Rennwish (deep_uv)

As many of you know the Rennlist community lost a member this past week, Steve Thornton aka: deep_uv to cancer at the age of 47. Steve leaves behind a wife Phoung and an 8 year old daughter named Kelly. Kelly was Steve little side kick, always at his side as he worked on his Porsche and at the track. Here is just a little bit about Kelly to show you just how special this little budding Porschephile is:

http://rennwish.blogspot.com/2010/02/kellys-world.html

There is more to Kelly's Haiti story than just this. Let me say this girl is the most giving, selfless 8 year old I have heard of in a long time. She is special and my heart, many of our hearts go out to her at this most difficult time in her life.

Many of you have asked if there is anything you can do for Kelly. Well, there is. You can contribute to KELLY'S KIDS through Project Rennwish. All monies Donated to Kelly's kids will go directly to help her family in Haiti first and then many foster kids who are in dire need of assistance right now.

To make a contribution to Kelly's Kids go to:

www.rennwish.com

Please note on your contribution that it is for Kelly's Kids. Kelly will then receive a card from Rennwish to let her know you are thinking of her and her Kids in Haiti.

For those of you still wishing to send a personal note to Kelly or a note from your kids to Kelly, I now have an address where you can mail them too. PM me for the address.

I hope that we can all help easy Kelly's pain. I cannot imagine what it will be like when I lose my Dad, for I too am a Daddy's little girl, and I am 51. At 8? It must be unbearable.......

THANK YOU in advance. Jo

Quick Reply: Kelly's Kids ~ Project Rennwish (deep_uv)