ignition leads.

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 12:11 PM
screamingflat6
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ignition leads.

Hi All,

Before I get into trouble,I have had a quick search and didn't find the info I needed.
I have had a couple of the dash lights coming on on my carrera 4,so I have read and I have found two points to address.
1, the pressure switch in the front on the brake system,I have spoke with alot of people and they have changed that and the lights have stopped.
2,the ignition system ie,rotor arms distributer caps and hopefully not the leads.

The point of this thread is I am thinking of the ht leads from Beru,have you bought these items and been happy with them?
I have a 92 turbo and had no problems with its leads nor my 911sc but I hate lights coming on and buzzers sounding in the c4 and its off to classic lemans this year so its got to be 100% for that trip.

Oh, also while I am here its being lowered on the h&r springs,has anyone got geometry settings for this 40mm lowered I think.

Thanks for you help, Gaz.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Rocket Rob
IHI KING!
Rennlist Member

Received 222 Likes on 176 Posts

I have Beru ignition wires and am very happy with them. They fit as well as the originals.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:47 PM
jembolt
Rennlist Member

I too have Beru wires which seem good. Changing wires cured the brake and pdas lights coming on at random times.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:10 PM
screamingflat6
Racer

Default lights and bells

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the replys.
I have bought caps and rotors today and the pressure switch,next is the beru's if my three lights don't go out.

Regards Gaz.

Quick Reply: ignition leads.