Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Inspection needed in Danbury, CT.

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 06:24 PM
kevjandon
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Inspection needed in Danbury, CT.

Anyone live near Farnbacher Loles?

I'm about to have them do a ppi on a car.

The car has had paintwork and that is my concern. I'm on the West Coast and wish I had the time to fly up and view the car myself and drive it home but I don't. So basically, I buying blind and need some eyes.

I'm not expecting a concour car, but I am expecting really damn nice car and a quality paint job.

Let me know if your interested.

kevinn.donovan@cosmolv.com
Old 11-24-2009, 11:03 AM
TwoSeatsOrLess
Intermediate

The guys at FL are usually pretty good. You may want to ask them to walk around the car with you on the phone and let them know exactly what you're looking for, should give you a good idea about the car.

Alternatively, if that doesn't work for you, we know a few people in the area who may be able to stop by when the car is there. One may do it gratis but the other paints cars for a living so he'd probably need some comp. Let us know if we can help. mail@twoseatsorless.com
Old 11-24-2009, 05:27 PM
rogrex
Cruisin'

Kevin,
In addition to our service facility, we also have a new body and paint shop nearby, Farnbacher Loles BodyWerks. Julio, the gent who runs it, is well known in the Porsche community for his paint and restoration work. He could take a look at the car while we have it.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions.

Roger Garbow
Marketing Director
Farnbacher Loles

Quick Reply: Inspection needed in Danbury, CT.