Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Monday monday!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 07:48 PM
LouZ
Addict
Rennlist Member

Location: Philly Area ----- George Washington took a dump in my backyard!
Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

I see a theme developing! Rained Friday, overcast Saturday, and sunny and warm on Sunday, so LEAF RAKING for me too.

...and for the Porsche related activity, I painted the driver side door handle - woo-woo!
Old 11-16-2009, 07:51 PM
jneteler
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I returned from a 6 week trip to the USA. As expected the 964's battery was dead, not even the click of the solenoid was heard nor the glimmer of the warning lights was seen. All was fine after recharging the battery.

Its seems to be a rainy season here now, so I went for a drive to knock the dust off the car, and all is well again. The aircon needs to be recharged so I will take care of that this week.

JNeteler
Old 11-16-2009, 11:17 PM
DDotson
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Had a great weekend - celebrated the Marine Corps ball Friday night with my wife and of course my fellow Marines and their ladies, drove the 964 to and from the event. Saturday we took my 5 year old son to PetSmart for the adoption weekend and ended up getting a kitten. Sunday, ran a 5k to benefit a fellow Marine and his family (he was critically injured in an IED attack a couple of months ago and is facing a long recovery due to burns over 60% of his body). Then played 9 holes of golf Sunday afternoon at the neighborhood course - beautiful weather on Sunday.
Looking forward to driving the 964 again this coming weekend, may attend a PCA event with a neighbor - a private viewing of a car collection up in the Raleigh/Durham area.
Attached Images   

Quick Reply: Monday monday!!!