Sponsored by:

Why would you spend more for less on a LSD? Got to get a Giken

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Erik@GBox
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Why would you spend more for less on a LSD? Got to get a Giken

With all of the recent advancements in LSD tech, why would you ever want to spend more money, a lot more money, for a differential that does less, a lot less, then the OS Giken?

It simply does not make sense right? The only reason that I can think of is that you might not know about this. I know that up until recently, I was not aware of the extreme improvements made by OS Giken to the overall design and durability of the plate type, ramping differential that we typically use in our Porsche cars.

Well I do now and so should you. This differential is simply the best thing on the market bar none. For a very long time I have recommended that use of aftermarket differentials for racing and street applications that have carried a cost of nearly $3,000.00 and while I will certainly continue to provide these to the people that just have to have one, I no longer see a reason for spending this kind of money now that there is a new offering that has more then twice the number of plates, but also offers a level of control that no other differential offers.

I have posted a pretty in depth description of this new differential, which is available in 915, 930, G50, GT2 and GT3.

Here is a pic for you though, I am sure you can see what I am talking about here.

Please let me know if I can help any of you with this. We specialize in Porsche transaxles, having over 35 year of experience between our two techs, as well as some of the best customer service in the business.

Warmest Regards,

Erik Johnson
GBox Sales Manager
(303) 440-8899 work
(303) 895-4828 cell

Last edited by Erik@GBox; 02-15-2010 at 01:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Why would you spend more for less on a LSD? Got to get a Giken