Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great Weekend - Lots of Pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Streetfighter
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Travis, you mean just west of me and I always have extra room. You planning on driving in from Ohio?
Old 10-08-2009, 10:40 PM
PNine64
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I knew it was somewhere near you.
Yes, we are planning to attend unless something comes up that we can't work around (family will be in tow). Between this and Porsches to Oxford it looks like it looks like it's going to be a busy July 2010.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:05 PM
ducnine
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 16 Posts

Travis thanks for the pics and Your car looks great.

On another note, looks like you are a Honda guy too. How do you like your Pilot VP? Believe it or not, I helped create that so hope you like it.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:20 PM
PNine64
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I do like the Hondas. The Civic gets great gas mileage an the Pilot makes a great people/stuff hauler. I'm still a little picky about where I park the Pilot but I'm willing to park the Civic almost anywhere these days. The VP package is great...offers everything I want while keeping things easy to clean up after the kids (not to mention the safety stuff).

Do you work at the Marysville Plant?
Old 10-08-2009, 11:49 PM
ducnine
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by PNine64
I do like the Hondas. The Civic gets great gas mileage an the Pilot makes a great people/stuff hauler. I'm still a little picky about where I park the Pilot but I'm willing to park the Civic almost anywhere these days. The VP package is great...offers everything I want while keeping things easy to clean up after the kids (not to mention the safety stuff).

Do you work at the Marysville Plant?
Glad you like the VP. I work at Honda Research & Development right up the street from the plant. Lots of the Honda and Acura cars you see on the road are Styled in Los Angeles and Designed in Marysville, Ohio.

Quick Reply: Great Weekend - Lots of Pics