Sponsored by:

SRP Black Billet Racing Pedals

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 03:37 PM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRP Black Billet Racing Pedals

I sent some pedals off to get anodized and I got them back yesterday. I am very happy with the results. I am going to offer them in both the solid black finish, and the black/silver finish. On the pedals with the silver holes, I am going to try to make them look a little better. We have to re-countersink the holes to get rid of the anodizing, and they didn't end up quite as clean as we'd like. They look good at arms length and would look great installed, but not quite perfect up close.

For pricing, these are going to run $20 extra for the black and $25 for the two-tone. Right now I have a few sets of the Grid style on the shelf ready to go. Once I get an idea of what people want, or if they even want this at all, I'll try to keep more on the shelf. If I don't have it, it will likely be a couple week turn around time, which I hate, so be patient. If you like these, or not, please let me know. If you'd like to order just shoot a pm or email to check availability. I haven't yet added them to the website, but will do so shortly.

Last, I can't make any guarantee to the finish lasting. This is the thing that has kept me from offering this in the past. Pedals are a wear item. When the raw aluminum wears, it doesn't look bad. When the black anodizing wears, you are going to see bright aluminum shining through. The anodizing is supposed to be harder than the aluminim, so I don't know how long this might take. I just want to be honest and upfront about things.
Brian

Old 04-19-2009, 04:15 AM
amr89c4
Pro

Do you have pricing available?

thanks
Old 04-19-2009, 04:36 AM
mongrelcat
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by amr89c4
Do you have pricing available?

thanks
The image in his signature links to the SRP website. Here's the 964 link:
http://www.srpracing.com/pd_911964.cfm
Old 04-19-2009, 02:17 PM
amr89c4
Pro

Thanks, I wasn't awake when I asked question, ignoring the obvious.

Quick Reply: SRP Black Billet Racing Pedals