Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who's going to Hershey?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 09:13 PM
Dwane
Race Car

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Crab cake sandwich stand? Sounds good! Do they sell any wine?
Old 03-28-2009, 09:13 AM
Flagg
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My Dad and I are there - and meeting a friend in another Black RSA from New Jersey.

For anyone that has not been there, I go most years, and this is a fantastic event! COME!

Flagg
Old 03-28-2009, 10:01 AM
Scotty964cab
Racer

We need to all meet up somewhere to create a 964 presence at the meet. A rally run of 964s to the meet. Say, gathering at the Pa turnpike entrance exit 28, which is East of Hersey and easy to access from the US 1/ 276 / 95 interchange. From there it's turnpike driving for a 2 hour ride. That would be the ultimate! Any Porsche from anywhere would be included, especially from Montreal!!!!
Old 03-28-2009, 12:18 PM
MitchB
Burning Brakes

Location: Dallas, then Annapolis - now Laguna Beach CA. Well, not so fast - I'm back in Dallas. For good!

Originally Posted by cobalt
Mitch i would consider it but not sure how it works. This will be my first time out for the swap meet. I will have my Avalanche full of parts. I am assuming you get the equivalent of one parking space. I was thinking of getting 2 one to park my truck the other to sell the goods. I don't want to drop the stuff off and leave it unattended to park the truck but $150 for 2 spots is a bit steep.

Anyone ever sell at Hershey before and can help me with the process?
Anthony, I guess my thought process was that if two of us were there, one could "shop" a little while the other minds the store.
I have some logistics to work on my end as well. I'm hoping to bring parts and the 951 to sell - so I'll need to bring a friend...
Also - I'll be watching the weather closely. Won't come if it's nasty.
I'm sure a solution will present itself as the time approaches...
Old 03-28-2009, 01:01 PM
Dwane
Race Car

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Scotty964cab
We need to all meet up somewhere to create a 964 presence at the meet. A rally run of 964s to the meet. Say, gathering at the Pa turnpike entrance exit 28, which is East of Hersey and easy to access from the US 1/ 276 / 95 interchange. From there it's turnpike driving for a 2 hour ride. That would be the ultimate! Any Porsche from anywhere would be included, especially from Montreal!!!!
Mines out the first of May.
The roads are awful here till then!
Dwane

Quick Reply: Who's going to Hershey?