Sponsored by:

Best Auto loans???

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Livefreeandrive
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

If you want a deal, go to one of the lease takeover websites. I leased a Cayenne S for a year for a song! You can find one where you can buy it at the end..........if you want to. You get warranties and people will pay YOU $$$$$ to take over. Since you are not likely to mod or track (I did ) you can turn it in when the lease is up. Try before you buy.....
And Oh, if that is your wife in your avitar.....ooofahhh.......go for the turbo!
Old 03-05-2009, 12:38 AM
ironimages
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Livefreeandrive
If you want a deal, go to one of the lease takeover websites. I leased a Cayenne S for a year for a song! You can find one where you can buy it at the end..........if you want to. You get warranties and people will pay YOU $$$$$ to take over. Since you are not likely to mod or track (I did ) you can turn it in when the lease is up. Try before you buy.....
And Oh, if that is your wife in your avitar.....ooofahhh.......go for the turbo!

Lease takeover websites??? okay this is new to me, explain please.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:05 AM
BlueHeeler
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Auto_Werks 3.6
Scott, I would think that someone who has paid cash for a 993 would understand that sometime opportunitys pop up, and you don't have time to wait around for a tax return, or other funds etc etc. I will admit that when talking about automobiles usually the sense of urgency is false, but it can still be valid. Don't get me wrong, I believe in having as few loans as possible, if any. However, if I was looking at a porsche that I though I could buy for X$ less than market value, I would probably burrow to make sure I locked it up especially if I had a sure thing coming in the short term...ie, money from uncle sam. I did this myself a few months back to buy RSR 3.6 engine for my 911. It was a small gamble that paid off. I am back to only having student loan debt. Life's a gamble, sometimes you might have to take a risk to have some fun before we get too old or boring to do so.
Echo that. I could not wait for a tax return. I knew this was ‘my car’ and did not have time to wait with 3 other people in line to purchase behind me. Waiting for Uncle Sam I would have lost the car. This was a must do deal. When the deal is right you have to pull the trigger.

Quick Reply: Best Auto loans???