Sponsored by:

964 Left Evaporator Fan Replacement

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 07:21 PM
beetees 90
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 964 Left Evaporator Fan Replacement

New to the list! Just purchased a 90 964 several months ago. I joined so I could get some help and share my experiences. I did not see a post for this type of fan replacement. I have asked the parts guys and have been told this is one of the fans that blows through the vents into the "cockpit". It ain't working so well. I just need to know the easiest way to get to it without crawling around my elbow and through my legs. Also, anyone familiar with pap-parts. They seem to have the most competitive price.
Thanks!
Brian
Old 02-24-2009, 12:49 AM
Marc Shaw
Super Duper Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Welcome - post some pictures and details when you can.

I can't help with your question (as I am not sure I understand it) but I'm sure someone here can help out.

I moved thread to the 964 forum where you'll get more answers.

Marc

Last edited by Marc Shaw; 02-24-2009 at 11:01 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:25 AM
Pak_37
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to Rennlist!! You'll really enjoy the camaraderie -- everyone is very helpful. As a relatively new owner welcome to the 964 forum -- make sure you post some pics!

Not certain if we're on the same page as to what you're describing - but if you're talking about the air blowing in the cabin - that system is controlled by servo motors -- I'm providing a link below to John's website -- great technical info about the servo motors -- this may be of help if what you're getting at is your air flow in the heat system.

http://www.porsche964.co.uk/

Quick Reply: 964 Left Evaporator Fan Replacement