Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Factory floor mats

Old 02-03-2009, 01:39 PM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 1,927 Likes on 1,167 Posts
Default Factory floor mats

I am looking for a supplier of the original factory floor mats that cover the factory carpeting for my turbo.

These mats have the little twist locks that lock the mat in place. Unlike the Lloyd mats that have a hook and strap attachment.

I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything, hoping someone knows of a supplier for these that is not outrageous.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Rocket Rob
IHI KING!
Rennlist Member

Received 221 Likes on 175 Posts

I needed some too but never found any either. So I purchased some Lloyds. They turned out to be very good and look much better than the old worn ones.

No affiliations.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:02 PM
meek
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought a set 18 months ago from Porsche; they still supply them. Mine are black with Porsche script stamped into the pile with the plastic twist and metal seat base mounting arms. Sorry, I can't find the part number for them at the moment, but they were £90 for a full set of 4. $90 Stateside? Maybe worth a call to your local dealer. PS they were cheaper than any of the well know alternatives I could find and better still, the real thing.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:48 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 1,927 Likes on 1,167 Posts

Originally Posted by meek
I bought a set 18 months ago from Porsche; they still supply them. Mine are black with Porsche script stamped into the pile with the plastic twist and metal seat base mounting arms. Sorry, I can't find the part number for them at the moment, but they were £90 for a full set of 4. $90 Stateside? Maybe worth a call to your local dealer. PS they were cheaper than any of the well know alternatives I could find and better still, the real thing.
Thanks, I will give it a try.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Factory floor mats