Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

so what do you think

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 01:31 AM
stevepaa
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Took a look. I was told the gear shift was an original option. The husband drove the car once in a while over the last 6 years to keep all the seals good. Car was in the garage and not a leak anywhere to be seen. There is a small 1 inch tear of canvas on the left driver post. Rear window has a few scratches but is still relatively clear. Paint is really nice but with swirl marks which I would want to remove. The headliner has just fallen apart with age. The dash is like new, much blacker than mine and it has the original Blaupunkt and speakers which still sound okay. The rear tail light is amazingly red, mine is almost pink with age. The air still works and is cold. The short rubber hose from oil tank to body is still soft and still discolored from that factory spray coating. The seats are more supple than mine.

In the trunk the carpet is torn at the first button. Looking down past the battery the area is like new and you can still see the torque paint marks on the hydrualic lines down there.

A friend is selling it for the family and he just does not like the color combination. He preferred my white one

More importantly, the boss said

go for it.

So I will arrange for a PPI with a mechanic I trust.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:50 AM
polar964
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks a beautiful 964 ..... hope it gets all the greens lights (pardon the pun!).... then enjoy

Quick Reply: so what do you think