Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

heater bypass pipe for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 06:50 PM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Yeah, Fabspeed has them...I'm just not "into" the $325 price tag when there are a few running around for sale used, slightly used, un-used.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:52 PM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Received 555 Likes on 199 Posts

Yeah, their prices raise eyebrows for sure. Then again, I don't know how much they spend on R&D so I can't judge
Old 01-16-2009, 07:33 PM
CWay27
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got one recently from fabspeed for my future project and they are well made. Finish is top notch but it will have to wait for the fit.

now that this old thread has come up, I looks like I have two but the reality is the I bought from Garrett last year, was sold with the car not too long after I had installed it. Now the CF one is sitting on a shelf.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:21 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

ANYONE have one of these they'd like to sell? Someone contacted me from Rennlist with an actual plastic Motorsport part and I replied to them but have yet to hear anything back.

I really don't have a preference as to which one, CF or the factory plastic part...just want one to try out and see if I can get some more weight off the rear of this vehicle.

I saw some notes/pics regarding the resister box one should build/connect up in place of the blower motor - anyone have a simple means for making one? I think Bill Gregory had the "cleanest" install with regards to that.

Quick Reply: heater bypass pipe for sale