964 Forum
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Help needed.....

Old 10-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Christer
Super User

Default Help needed.....

As some of you may remember, I had a video clip of my car when it was standard and had the GHL exhaust system fitted. I remember that I set up a very simple website through Rennlist and I had a clip uploaded there, but I cannot find the site anymore. Would someone be able to point me in the right direction with regards to finding it, or is there anyone who by chance may have that clip stored somewhere? I know Dave K took the clip as I drove the car, but I guess it may no longer be on that camera...

Thanks!
Old 10-08-2007, 06:27 PM
deep_uv
RIP

Originally Posted by Christer View Post
As some of you may remember, I had a video clip of my car when it was standard and had the GHL exhaust system fitted. I remember that I set up a very simple website through Rennlist and I had a clip uploaded there, but I cannot find the site anymore. Would someone be able to point me in the right direction with regards to finding it, or is there anyone who by chance may have that clip stored somewhere? I know Dave K took the clip as I drove the car, but I guess it may no longer be on that camera...

Thanks!
Christer, I have a saved clip of you revving your car in a parking lot with the GHL exhaust. It's not a driving clip though. I can email it if you like. Seems like I've seen the other clip you mention, but don't have a copy or link I can find.

Regards,

Steve
Old 10-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Chimera
Addict
Rennlist Member

Old 10-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Christer
Super User

Thanks guys - thats what I needed. p.s. the system is now on Ebay

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: