Sponsored by:

Help needed.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Christer
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help needed.....

As some of you may remember, I had a video clip of my car when it was standard and had the GHL exhaust system fitted. I remember that I set up a very simple website through Rennlist and I had a clip uploaded there, but I cannot find the site anymore. Would someone be able to point me in the right direction with regards to finding it, or is there anyone who by chance may have that clip stored somewhere? I know Dave K took the clip as I drove the car, but I guess it may no longer be on that camera...

Thanks!
Old 10-08-2007, 06:27 PM
deep_uv
RIP

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Christer
As some of you may remember, I had a video clip of my car when it was standard and had the GHL exhaust system fitted. I remember that I set up a very simple website through Rennlist and I had a clip uploaded there, but I cannot find the site anymore. Would someone be able to point me in the right direction with regards to finding it, or is there anyone who by chance may have that clip stored somewhere? I know Dave K took the clip as I drove the car, but I guess it may no longer be on that camera...

Thanks!
Christer, I have a saved clip of you revving your car in a parking lot with the GHL exhaust. It's not a driving clip though. I can email it if you like. Seems like I've seen the other clip you mention, but don't have a copy or link I can find.

Regards,

Steve
Old 10-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Chimera
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://members.rennlist.com/odegaard964/ ?

Doc
Old 10-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Christer
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guys - thats what I needed. p.s. the system is now on Ebay

Quick Reply: Help needed.....