Sponsored by:

wierd rattle:The things you find

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Pesty
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default wierd rattle:The things you find

My car has a few rattles. to be honest I have got used to them but one from the glove compartment has been bugging me for a while. It would come and go even when the glove compartment was empty.

Today I fitted an adaptor to my sterio to run an I pod through it. I was looking at the gap where the hinges are to see if I could run the cable through there when something goldish colour caught my eye.

To our American friends this find is very unusual find for us Brits. Even when handguns were legal there were hardly any people who had them and they were usualy kept at a club. even then They would probably be a Browning 9mm

So did one of the previous owners bring a souvineer back from America or was he a Hitman Should I be scared?

a 44 remington Magnum spent shell casing

Old 08-12-2007, 07:57 PM
deep_uv
RIP

Originally Posted by Pesty
My car has a few rattles. to be honest I have got used to them but one from the glove compartment has been bugging me for a while. It would come and go even when the glove compartment was empty.

Today I fitted an adaptor to my sterio to run an I pod through it. I was looking at the gap where the hinges are to see if I could run the cable through there when something goldish colour caught my eye.

To our American friends this find is very unusual find for us Brits. Even when handguns were legal there were hardly any people who had them and they were usualy kept at a club. even then They would probably be a Browning 9mm

So did one of the previous owners bring a souvineer back from America or was he a Hitman Should I be scared?

a 44 remington Magnum spent shell casing

In Texas, that would be expected.

Yeah, considering it's a spent shell casing in a gun controlled environment, I'd say that's thought provoking at the least. I thought the 1992 store receipt I found under the passenger seat was cool. This beats the hell out of that.

Steve
Old 08-12-2007, 08:06 PM
psychoideas
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keep searching, the gun might be one of your other rattles?????!!!!!!!
Old 08-12-2007, 10:43 PM
springer3
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 49 Likes on 16 Posts

My surprise was in the ash tray - it was stuffed full of $20 bills. Driving around money from the previous PO, who did not clean the car before he sold it.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:54 PM
jimq
Burgled
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by springer3
My surprise was in the ash tray - it was stuffed full of $20 bills. Driving around money from the previous PO, who did not clean the car before he sold it.
sounds more like crack sale money
Old 08-12-2007, 11:20 PM
deep_uv
RIP

Originally Posted by jimq
sounds more like crack sale money
Titty bar fund.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:16 AM
964rh
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was hoping to find a stash of cash when I stripped mine out, but only found 60p, a restaurant business card and receipt for a pint of milk.
Oh and 17 years worth of dust under the seats!!!
Old 08-13-2007, 09:54 AM
garrett376
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 606 Likes on 462 Posts

One of my cars had 16 (yes, 16!) golf ***** and 10 golf tees under the two seats!

Quick Reply: wierd rattle:The things you find