Sponsored by:

This has got to be the Best looking 964

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 04:35 PM
bull30
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cobracarrera
Thanks for the info. I did not know that Wheel Enhancement sold used wheels also. I thought that they only sold new. Learn something new every day.
Yes... they definately sell the used wheels at a hefty profit... That's why they offer to buy your old wheels... Capitalism, ya just gotta luv it
Old 06-15-2007, 09:41 PM
Smokin
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Wachuko
No tail/spoiler in my car... standard engine lid...
Jaime... I thought you had the turbo look 964??? Were the flares an aftermarket add-on? You have the flared fenders I thought you had the rear tray also. I can't recall seeing a picture of your whole car... Just parts of it. We need to see it in all her glory!

Originally Posted by hawk911
Rick, tell ya what. We'll just swap cars and call it even, okay? I won't even upcharge ya on the Cabriolet option.
Geoff... Hmmmm... I like my coupe... I had a targa before and definitely wanted the coupe. I would have jumped on one even without the sunroof... It's just added weight and a hole I don't use. (Watch it!)

Originally Posted by Manny Alban
Rick, with that front spoiler, an MA Shaw 3.8RS tail would be the ticket The shop I use, GT Performance, service quite a few 964's, but at one point he had three 964's that run in C class that all have the RS 3.8 tail.
There's a few I've seen that look good (I think) on 964s... I'm not sure about that one. I think I'd need to see one in person. I still like the carrera tail for the non-turbo bodied 964s. The one I have is a little on the "over-kill" side. (But I still like it.)

Originally Posted by jimq
I am flying up to Newport News Va on the 4th of July. You and jaime can do a swap and I will throw the spoilers in my checked lugage. Come on down to my cottage on the bay and swap them out for the trip back here.
I'd be tempted to take you up on that offer if my wife and I didn't already have plans for the 4th. I'm sure the views are perfect and it would be a fun get-together... especially with all the pyrotechnics I have.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:56 PM
hawk911
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

chicken! Can't handle all the openness of a Cab and the wind blowing thru your hair?
Old 06-26-2007, 01:29 AM
Born On 911
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Simple, nice looking 964. Rims are OK. Hard to beat that Guards Red.

Quick Reply: This has got to be the Best looking 964