Sponsored by:

Need a right rear BUMPER corner piece

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Need a right rear BUMPER corner piece

Hey guys, I accidentally melted/warped my right rear bumper piece this Winter by having a space heater too close to the car while working in the garage.

As I am going for a partial repaint and a custom livery, figured I should spend the extra $$$$$$$ and get ahold of an UN-warped unit?

Does anyone have or know where I can get the right corner section of the rear bumper for a decent price?? ANY color is acceptable but if I had a preference it would be black or white.

I perused the "for sale" section and that auction site we all know and "love"...no dice.

If anyone needs a set of rockers, or just one side for that matter, I have an extra set of those, just so you know.
Old 06-09-2007, 03:46 AM
Cupcar#12
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do you need it soon? mine was painted all the way down for some reason (no black) and am going to get another but not sure on the timing.
i don't know when i am going to repaint the whole thing though.....(full car)

if that is too late then call Ken at hennessy in ATL - they have great prices. or maybe Oklahoma foreign?
Old 06-09-2007, 02:03 PM
tgage
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have two in the garage that you can have. They are just taking up space for me. PM me and I will send a picture. I had to replace the center section last year and so have extra left and right. They require light sanding, but should be fine.

tom
Old 06-09-2007, 04:14 PM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Tom, that would be great, appreciate the note and if there's anything I can source for you, let me know...PM sent.

Cupcar#12, yeah, would like to figure out something in the next week or so...VBD Graphics is going to "wrap" about 2/3 of the car so I want things to be structurally and asthetically "sound" prior to that investment...thanks for the offer, do let me know when you get things apart, by that time I might need ANOTHER!

Thanks guys!
Old 06-10-2007, 04:19 AM
Cupcar#12
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am probably ou tthen - it's going to take me a lot longer than that

Quick Reply: Need a right rear BUMPER corner piece