Sponsored by:

Best Polish - Blitz Wax?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 11:35 AM
Boston Blazer
HaHa
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use the Zaino system. Usually put on a couple of coats. I've been very happy with the results.
When it gets warmer I'll give my baby a well deserved bath and polish. 23F degrees today...
Old 01-29-2007, 11:41 AM
andrew911
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cobalt
Yep,

his original American Roadster that won 1st at Pebble beach a few years back sold for $1million.

BTW how are things?
Things are great- we had our first baby, so I've been out of the loop a little- looking to get to some car/concourse shows or autocross this year (I'm too lazy to show my car or to change tires for autocross- I usually put the top down and drive over just to look at the other cars

I didn't realize John sold that car (and $1MM- wow!) I see the ad in panorama with him in his car (it's a P21S advertisement of course).
Old 01-29-2007, 11:58 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,048 Likes on 1,228 Posts

Originally Posted by andrew911
Things are great- we had our first baby, so I've been out of the loop a little- looking to get to some car/concourse shows or autocross this year (I'm too lazy to show my car or to change tires for autocross- I usually put the top down and drive over just to look at the other cars

I didn't realize John sold that car (and $1MM- wow!) I see the ad in panorama with him in his car (it's a P21S advertisement of course).
Congrats on the new addition. Kids are great, once you can find the time to sleep again they are even better. They also put a damper on the P-car time. Hope to see you out there this year. It should be a great autocross season and wives and kids are welcome.

Best luck with the little one.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:59 PM
andrew911
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Colbolt! Didn't use the car as much this summer with the running around getting ready for the baby, but then once she was born I actually had a breif uptick in porsche usage as the wife stayed home and sent me out to get forumla/diapers/etc But then the cold weather and salt came Just another 2 months to go & she'll be out of hibernation!

Sorry to get off topic on the thread- to get back on the topic, in 2 months my garage radio will go on, the hose will come out,the P21S will be applied and the top will be lowered for some driving
Old 02-02-2007, 07:16 AM
BongoBradley
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have found the Blitz to be just great. Easy to apply, easy to take off... It has held up through many washings over winter. I just washed it after we had some snow and lots of rain. Still looks great. It's just not quite warm enough to rewax here or I would.
I haven't tried every other product out there, but this one makes the black shine like a mirror.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:36 PM
pete000
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have been using 10 grand Blitz wax for years, very nice product. You can actually build it up in layers and it will ad a lot of depth to the shine. Try applying it bare handed, thats the way the pros do it !.

Works best after a good clay cleaning too....

Quick Reply: Best Polish - Blitz Wax?