Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Impressions of my new RS LWF and clutch: long post

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 08:12 PM
chancecasey
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well the timing for all this good LWF stuff couldn't suck any worse - I was about to ask if anyone wants to trade a low-mileage LWF for a low-mileage LUK DMF. I just changed mine 10,000 miles ago before "totalling" my car at Laguna Seca. Unless the insurance company makes an unreasonable offer for the salvage, I'll buy it, and will be looking to trade the LUK DMF for a LWF since the engine will be used for racing. I could post links of all the LWF horror story threads here, but I guess that would be in bad taste
Old 03-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Steven C.
Rennlist Member

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

When I bought my car 3 years ago I was part of the negative posts. The previous owner had done nothing to help the situation so as I got more educated on the subject I figured out how to make the car work better with the LWF. I will not recommend that anyone do this just because I do not want people coming after me but I am not unhappy with mine anymore either.

Make your own judgement. Greg who started this thread came over to my house and drove my car before he made the switch. Now that he has lived with it for a while it might be helpful for him to report again.

Quick Reply: Impressions of my new RS LWF and clutch: long post