Sponsored by:

nameyourporsche.com ; Gag me:

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 09:28 AM
mpeters951
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nameyourporsche.com ; Gag me:

For the trulu narcissistic, check out the site. Try putting in, oh, say "964" and see the resulting price.

From this week's autoextremist.com:

Name Your Porsche. A company in the Netherlands has come up with the latest Answer to the Question that Absolutely No One is Asking - custom model nameplates for Porsche owners. Instead of having Carrera S or Cayman S, etc., on the back of your Porsche, nameyourporsche.com will custom make a nameplate that will feature "the name of any owner, his or her girlfriend or boyfriend, dog, company or anything at all can be put on the back of the car: from Bruce to Michelle, from David to Roxanne to Jade and so on." Their press release should have stopped there, but noooo, they then went on to say, "...creative thinking can lead to all sorts of amusing phrases, with endless possibilities. Phrases like: 'My Seventh' or 'Thanks Daddy' or 'Not Leased' and 'Follow Me' are just some examples." As if that's not disgusting enough, you can order your custom lettering in silver, black or even Gooooold! - if you happened to have suffered an unfortunate smelting accident along the way. This is one piece of news that deserves no further comment - even from us, so let the puking begin.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:14 AM
Smokin
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You're a little late to the party... Another thread already started on this...Name Your Porsche

Quick Reply: nameyourporsche.com ; Gag me: