Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you interested in a Group Buy of the OEM Cup Strut Tower Brace from Carnewal?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 12:46 PM
993James993
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default Are you interested in a Group Buy of the OEM Cup Strut Tower Brace from Carnewal?

Hello Everyone,

Would you be interested in a group purchase from Carnewal of the genuine Porsche Cup Strut Tower Brace? This original part fits all 993 and 964 cars.

To see this at Carnewal.com please visit http://www.carnewal-europe.com/cpx_p93012.htm

(The original factory GT2 strut tower brace is no longer available. Carnewal does not offer the available replica of that brace due to fitment issues.)

This post is to gauge interest in a group buy. The number of potential participants will most likely influence the price. If you participated in the recent group purchase of the FPB you know first hand that Gert Carnewal's stellar reputation for excellent service is well earned.

Carnewal is a Rennlist Sponsor.

This is being posted in the 993 and 964 boards.

Please respond here if you are interested. No PM's please as I travel for work and don't always have reliable internet. I will send an email to Gert at the end of this week with the number of interested members.

Thank you!

Jim
Old 05-08-2006, 02:03 PM
C4Russ
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd be interested in this.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:05 AM
warmfuzzies
Drifting

Received 25 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm interested, but only if the price including shipping is right, so figures may help somewhat, i.e. 5 buyers = 220euro 10 buyers=200 an so on.

Remebering that there are other strut braces out there/here, and the kudos of having Porsche cup title doesn't always cut the mustard........

Kevin.

Quick Reply: Are you interested in a Group Buy of the OEM Cup Strut Tower Brace from Carnewal?