Sponsored by:

wiper reversal

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 10:54 AM
Red rooster
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Steve,
Just the blade. I found the cheapest , fits all , with 4 funny plastic arm adaptors and just put it on. The big improvement was that now the top of the blade comes up near the top of the screen so you dont get that "peering through a slot " feel !!

Good luck

Geoff
Old 12-19-2005, 11:47 AM
Syd B.
Rennlist Member

Received 620 Likes on 339 Posts

Before spending the time to do the reversal, I would strongly recommend giving these wipers a try. I have installed them on all my cars and my sons' cars and they are a major improvement over the conventional wiper. I haven't installed them on the Porsche yet as it is in for an engine rebuild, however, I would think that these wipers would be particularly effective, given the curvature of the 964 windshield.

Old 12-19-2005, 03:35 PM
Chris M.
Rennlist Member

Received 100 Likes on 86 Posts

The only time it's seen rain was when I was a long way from home and was caught in it. It's seen rain 3 times since I've had it.
Me too. In fact my low washer fluid light came on the other day and I've never used it. Must have evaporated. Sometimes I turn on the wipers during a wash just to keep them from seizing up.

c
Old 12-19-2005, 03:50 PM
stevepaa
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I need to keep you guys in mind the next time I buy another Porsche. Low mileage and no rain-ideal. It is my only car, and I drive it everday. I don't need any trickle charger that way.

Quick Reply: wiper reversal